Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Today, 3.5 mph on the treadmill didn't seem as bad as last week. :)

I'm going grocery shopping here in a few minutes. Matt (my boyfriend) is coming down for the weekend and I have planned out three healthy dinners that are "meat and potatoes"-ish for him, but still healthy for me. I'll share the recipes and how I've tweaked them to make them healthy here in a little bit. I'm hoping I can make myself behave around food and continue going to the gym (though I've promised him I would take Friday night off so I can spend time with him) while he is here. I've got a hike on part of the Appalachian Trail (a dream of mine) penciled in for Sunday with him. That leaves tomorrow and Saturday where I've got to buckle down and make myself go.

Things I need to get in the right mindset for this week..
1. Dinner out on Saturday afternoon after touring Troegs Brewing (I think we're going to Arooga's, a local sports bar chain.. nervous about that because it looks like there is NOTHING healthy on the menu.. grr.)
2. Chuck e Cheese birthday party for my friend's daughter Saturday morning
3. Making myself go go the gym
4. Not drinking Friday night since I'll be tasting beer on Saturday
5. GROCERY SHOPPING. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment