Monday, January 11, 2010

Kilimanjaro.

Today I did the "Kilimanjaro" course on the eliptical at the gym. I set it at level 15 (out of 25) because with 25 miles of mountain looming in front of me in October, I can't afford to be sissy. I thought I might die, haha. I could feel my heart beating in my neck even!

During my cool down, I was just kind of moseying along, enjoying the ease of those 5 minutes when I noticed the machine changing levels. I was only down to level 5! I had to laugh because just last Sunday when I made my return to the gym after 3 weeks, I set the eliptical to level 5 and couldn't take it for half an hour.

My, how quickly things change. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's great progress, you should feel very pleased with yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really happy! I just feel like now, I can't go below level 15, or I'm backtracking.

    ReplyDelete