Sunday, January 3, 2010

Nothing like not posting for a month, eh?

I hate my lack of self control at the holidays. Of course we had some marathon (I'm talking 8, 10 hour) shopping days and I, in all honesty, wasn't a complete vegetable. I couldn't control my eating. Three peanut butter blossom cookies in one sitting without a thought? Gross.

The cookies have all been thrown out, and the junk food as well. I just went on a massive grocery store trip to replenish my fruits & veggies supply. They're all cut up and sitting in green containers. I didn't buy any junk food, my only "snacky" type food was two boxes of those new Special K Crisps because they were on sale for 2/$4 and I had a coupon for $1 off. I bought Lean Cuisines for lunches because I'm working on getting rid of my anxiety over not having enough to eat. I'm planning on packing a Lean Cuisine and a piece of fruit for lunch each day. I bought Crazy Richard's peanut butter and Eggo NutriGrain whole wheat, low fat waffles for breakfast.

I need to make myself do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment