Sunday, January 24, 2010

#12

Starting weight: 222
Last week's weight: 208

This week's weight: 205

This week's loss: -3
Total loss: -17

Not as much as I had hoped, but it's good! :) I'd love to see a 5 lb. loss this week, or to even bust through the 200's.. even if it's not possible, it's good to know it's only about two weeks away. :)

In the grand scheme of curveballs, I've had a huge one thrown at me this weekend. Matt, my boyfriend of nearly 1 1/2 years, broke up with me last night. It was all I could do to NOT go to every fast food restaurant between my house and one of my girlfriend's last night. But, I didn't. The only "bad" thing I got was a 16 oz. bottle of Diet Crush. I didn't eat dinner until nearly 10:30 last night because of the timing of everything, so I had a bowl of cereal when I got home and that was it.

I really want to pull it together this week because I'd love to see a big number. I have gym plans for 9:30 w/ Keri to do the circuit at the gym with some cardio thrown in. I need to make myself go the rest of this week and bust my butt everyday. I need to sit down and make a meal plan for dinners because THAT is where I'm losing myself everyday. I think I'm cooking healthy dinners, but I know darn well deep down that they're not what they could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment