Sunday, November 15, 2009

Yesterday afternoon, two of my girlfriends and I went off to explore the city. I had just done laundry and one of my two "good" (read: fits without making my legs look like sausages) pairs of jeans was still a little wet from the dryer. I dug through my closet and pulled out a pair of Old Navy jeans that I don't think I've worn comfortably since I went back to school in 2007. I wore them to walk Lucy one day a few months ago and thought I might die on the way out because they were SO. TIGHT. I threw them on real quick, just to see, and lo and behold... THEY FIT! They're a tad bit tight in the knee, but other than that, they were super comfortable. Perfect around the waist, if not a little big, and butt.. thighs were good.. and they made me look THINNER because they weren't hanging off of my ass and sagging in the thighs. We even went out to eat at Hoss's and I wasn't uncomfortable in them after gorging myself on the salad bar.

I feel like all I've done this weekend is go out to eat. Friday afternoon, some of my co-workers and I went to a Mexican restaurant. I took half of my meal home with me. Friday night, I went to Cracker Barrel with some girlfriends. Once again, I took half of my meal home with me. Yesterday I ordered a dinner with my salad bar and I took the ENTIRE dinner home with me. I won't have to buy groceries at all this week! It's good to see that I'm leaning self-control. A few months ago, it wouldn't have been odd for me to eat three plates from the salad bar AND my dinner. It actaully disgusts me to think about that. It was so filling yesterday that I ate my salad bar around 2:30 and I wasn't hungry again until almost 11 last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment