Sunday, November 8, 2009

Relapse.

I did so well yesterday for a weekend day.. I bought a single-serve bag of potato chips and a single serve cup of french onion dip on my way home from work Friday night. I ate half the bag Friday night with dinner, then put it away. I had the other half last night while I was watching TV. I went on a long walk with Lucy while I was waiting for my laundry to dry, complete with hills and different terrain like sand, mud, etc. It was a GOOD walk.

I'm sitting around last night then, bored out of my mind, playing Wheel of Fortune online. (I'm 25 years old and I live in a city.. I sure know how to party.. :\) Tasha had texted me to see if I wanted to go out for her birthday around 8, but I didn't get it until then.. closer to 9. I decided to go out for a little bit (not like me) instead of sitting at home being lonely all night. At the bar, I had two bottles of beer and a shot. I would have been okay with myself if I could have left it at that, but I wanted to get home and I had a headlight out, so I was terrified that I would get pulled over. I ended up spending $9 on an order of crab fries and practically ate the whole thing..

I woke up this morning with the worst food hangover ever. Lesson learned and dually noted.

I do need to learn that I CAN go out and have fun, but not at the expense of my diet. I can go have A beer and some healthy-ish snack. Even two beers is not the end of the world.. but I need to keep myself from eating something crappy before I go to bed. I've been running in and out of the bathroom all morning. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment