Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sick.

I started feeling sort of crummy on Tuesday, but I forced myself to go to the gym and start day 1 of the Couch to 5k. Yesterday we had a two-hour delay at school and I had to run a bunch of errands afterwards, which really messed up my eating. Not because of WHAT I ate, but because of the time. I ate breakfast at 9 and then ate lunch at 12:30 and wasn't hungry. I wasn't really hungry for dinner either so I ended up having a bowl of Special K. I forced myself through a 30-minute eliptical workout, but I didn't feel like really putting any effort in.

I took a sick day today and part of me wants to just sit here and do nothing. My nose is stuffy and my head hurts. (Granted, that might be from not having my morning coffee).. but the Couch to 5K schedule on the wall and the $25 check I just wrote out for the Biggest Loser are telling me otherwise. I think I'm going to take a dose of Dayquil, drink some Fruit 2 Day, and then head off to the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment