Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blisters.

My new shoes ripped the shit out of my ankles today. I wasn't too sure how I felt about them.. the padding around the back of my ankle felt weird. After I worked out in them, I like that padding a little more... I realized that it helps hold my ankle in place and keeps my feet from rolling out. I supinate really bad.. all of my shoes are completely worn on the outer edges and the shoes are pushed over the edge from how much weight I put on the outside of my foot. I hope that by keeping my ankles aligned it keeps my legs from hurting as bad and my back from hurting as well.

We shall see.

I just think the shoes look cool. :) Mama said they's my magic shoes..

I DID make to the gym AGAIN tonight! I set the treadmill for the Weight Loss workout on level 1. Kicked my butt a little, but I could have pushed myself harder. I was fighting blisters, but I kept going. Needless to say, my post-gym shower SUCKED.

No comments:

Post a Comment